! FREE delivery within the UK over £49, standard for £3.79 ! !!! NOW FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK !!! At the checkout, click on Show order summary and paste this code: FREEUKDELIVERY

INSPIRATION

If you are looking for inspiration, to complete the look, try pairing a long sleeve t-shirt with a ballerina skirt from our dresses and skirts collection.

You can combine modern tops and sweatshirts with skirts or leggings and trousers. All these pieces are original, whether in cut, pattern or applications. Together with a stylish part of coats and jackets collection or modern Accessories, you will style your little princess to perfection.

Sizes are from 2 to 13 years.

Even after washing, all clothing will be like new.

The material used for clothing is 95% cotton, and the remaining 5% is elastic. It will guarantee your little one is feeling comfortable under any circumstances.

In colder days, just put on a stylish hat with neck warmers in the same colour and off you go!

Close (esc)

Enter our GIVEAWAY for £30 to spend on anything on our website!

We’ll announce the lucky WINNER on the last day of each month!

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now
159839649858,158921490498,157704159298,158159372354,157638361154,158921359426,158159798338,158784487490,157704126530,158159863874,165159698498,159928057922,157643833410,158921588802,157704060994,158159831106,157642719298,