Childrens Holiday Clothes
Spring is on the horizon, evenings are getting lighter and the promises of a summer holiday are looking brighter. Children are now back to school and life is feeling more normal. Most of us have spent the past year of lockdown in our pyjamas and loungewear. You may be feeling as though you have forgotten what to wear and how to dress the kids to look chic and stylish.
Top List Of Childrens Holiday Clothes
Top Star Original has got you covered. We have got out children's holiday clothes checklist, for our TOP children's holiday clothes and looks for this summer. You can ensure your children are looking super stylish but also without breaking your budget.
Hottest Trends In Kid´s Fashion
Let's take a look at the fashion world and what trends are set to be big this summer. Sorbet and pastel tones have not only hit the catwalk but are dominating this year's fashion and are set to be in this year. For girls choose from our girly pastel pink dress or our mint green dress with on-trend ruffle sleeves. For boys, check out our petrol wolf sweatshirt.
Go neutral with camel colour styling. If you want your little one to look really trendsetting, then we recommend camel and yellow-toned styling. This 70's trend has had a serious makeover. Mixing and matching these shades adds a mix of dimension to your kids look. For girls try our mustard jacket paired with cappuccino leopard print dress. For boys, we have our caramel army T-shirt or camel tracksuit with tropical yellow T-shirt.
Next adding a pop of blue is set to add a statement this summer. We suggest when styling this look go for either all black or grey outfits. Girls can try our ECO-Leather skirt teamed with summer blue stripe top. Boys can rock our bright blue T-Shirt with black jeans.
Catwalk Inspired Children's Clothes
For little girls who love a little sparkle in their wardrobes, 2021 is all about sparkle. In the fashion world, we have seen Balmain and Louis Vuitton models glittering their way down the catwalk. Follow in their footsteps with our white pleated dress with sequins. This dazzling sequin dress would work perfectly for an outdoor summer event.
For boys, jackets have been the focus. Fashion brands such as Calvin Klein have been showing off their summer jacket designs. We have the grey bomber sweatshirt. This smart/casual light jacket is perfect for a summer evenings.
Netting inspired materials look chic and fun. Let your little one take inspiration from Dior. Our dusty pink dress with an attached tulle skirt is a favourite from its collection. The dress has an asymmetric design, so it looks completely original. If you fancy a more colourful alternative, try the red tulle skirt with ribbons.
Print is in! For girls and boys. What looks summery than floral print? These patterns look to be huge this year. Girls can choose from the floral long sleeve dress in blue or pink. Boys can rock a pair of our camouflage cargo pants with added pockets.
Top Summer Looks For Mums
Your little ones are now looking on-trend but what about you? We can't forget about the mums! You can team our T-shirt with panther with some leopard print leggings to match your little girl. Imagine how cute that would look on your social media page! If you're loving the matching trend. Why not try our little sis and big bro T-shirts. These look so adorable on siblings.
Accessories For Girls
If you're looking for the finishing touches for any of these looks. Then head over to our accessories page. We have got the most precious fluffy unicorn and bunny backpacks or over the shoulder unicorn handbags.
What To Do This Summer
So, you and your little ones are looking amazing. Now, what is there to do this summer? All of our clothes fit perfectly and allow your kids to run free and enjoy the fun of the holidays!
- Why not create fairy houses? Whilst on a walk collect moss, bark, and leaves to create Tinkerbelle’s dream house. Dedicate a section of your garden to your fairy house. You can even buy mini fairy chairs and tables to encourage your guests to stay.
- Create a bird feeder and watch the wildlife visit your home. Get yourself a plastic bottle and cut a hole large enough to allow a free flow of seeds. Make a few small holes in the bottom of your feeder to allow any rainwater to exit. Fill with seeds and hang from a tree or washing line.
- Get down to your local park and go kite flying. You could take a picnic and enjoy the outdoor fun.
- If you are feeling arty you could press some flowers. Collect some flowers and remove any leaves. Lay the flowers face down on some paper, place the paper in between two heavy books.
- Build an obstacle course outdoors. Put as many obstacles in place that you can safely fins and time your kids to see who is the fastest.
- Play balloon tennis. Get yourself a balloon and blow it up. Next, grab some paper plates and paint sticks. Attach the sticks to your paper plates these will be the paddles and the balloon will act as your balloon.
- Have a treasure hunt. The best thing about this is you can do this on holiday or during the holidays at home. Take photos either with a phone or disposable cameras. You can make a list of things to find like, a yellow flower, a picture of something blue or the first bug you can find.
- Go on a bear hunt. If you are on holiday this is a great way to explore your surroundings. You could make pretend tracks and clues to keep your little ones amused and hide a teddy bear in your bag to pull out at the end. This way you get to check out the local area and they are kept busy.
Whatever you decide to do this summer. Make sure you do it in style with Top Star Original!